TV Commercial Scripts
There is nothing more important to the success of a video project than the script.
Compelling writing captures the audience's attention immediately, and most importantly in our limited attention span world, holds it until the end.
But there's much more to it than that.
A great commercial script should:
- be memorable
- be "on brand" for your company
- speak to your audience in a way they relate to
- demonstrate an understanding of the audience's problem/situation
- contain your company's key message
- have a clear value proposition for your product or service offering
- have an appropriate tone for the subject matter
- possess a strong theme
- be well-paced
- be written for a specific budget
- have a call to action
The list goes on and on. And this all has to take place in 15, 30 or 90 seconds, depending on the ad buy. Woo! Good thing there are professional writers in the world, hey?
Have a look through my list of commercial projects to get a sample of my writing style to see if I might be a good fit for your next spot.